My thought is that creativity is something people don't normally see. As I sit in my room, the only thing I can think of that people don't normally see is the little baby fish I was eating, so I figured I'd make art with it and videotape it. Most people see the little fish as gross, ugly little things, but maybe by my making it into a pretty piece of art, they would look more lovely... Enjoy!
I thought this was pretty interesting! At first I could not tell what the heart was made of but as soon as zoomed in everything started to take shape. Props for thinking about something original like this!
That was really creative! When I first looked at it, I could not see the fish. In fact, I thought you used paper clips to make the heart. But as you zoomed in, I was able to see the littles fishes that you had mentioned. Great creativity!
Thank you, Judy! I guess my creativity worked in making people not think of little fish food as being gross cause the only comments I've received is how cool it is!
I also find this video to be very unique! A+ for creativity and I noticed you said you were eating the fish. I've never seen fish consumed whole/raw before so that was new and interesting for me as well.
I thought this was pretty interesting! At first I could not tell what the heart was made of but as soon as zoomed in everything started to take shape. Props for thinking about something original like this!
ReplyDeleteThank you, JC!
DeleteThat was really creative! When I first looked at it, I could not see the fish. In fact, I thought you used paper clips to make the heart. But as you zoomed in, I was able to see the littles fishes that you had mentioned. Great creativity!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Judy! I guess my creativity worked in making people not think of little fish food as being gross cause the only comments I've received is how cool it is!
ReplyDeleteI also find this video to be very unique! A+ for creativity and I noticed you said you were eating the fish. I've never seen fish consumed whole/raw before so that was new and interesting for me as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kimberly!
ReplyDelete