Thursday, September 13, 2012
Project Proposal
My research topic is about the positive and negative effects of marketing for business in the New Media age. I will describe what it means to be doing marketing and advertising in the age of social media and online communities. I would discuss the benefits of how marketing in new media is a great tool in getting your business name recognized quickly and widespread. Then I would also mention some of the downfalls of it's effect on advertising through traditional media methods and discuss how hard it is to market when consumers rely more now on the reviews of other peers of your company than what you have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really think your project proposal will address both sides of the coin when it comes to new media. Despite the benefits new media outlets and methods provide, as you will address, it has its pitfalls. I can't help but mention that this in some way relates to my project proposal too. I will be researching on the future of old media. Just as you will evidence, new forms of media can negatively affect traditional forms.
ReplyDeleteYes, I believe in the marketing world it is important to see both sides of the methods to best figure out what is best for how you would like to sell your company.
DeleteI sincerely like the idea of your topic. I believe that business is related to Marketing.In the e-commerce or in the real word. Businesses make a lot of efforts and spend a lot of money n marketing as advertisement, commercials, sending emails to their potential customers to encourage their product to be sell and get more customer. It can be also some bad effects of the marketing in new media because some customers rely on reviews and sometime they can be wrong or written be others.
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree, Laura, and believe I mentioned a lot of that in my report, as well.
Delete